I am a multi-talented communications professional with a specialism in food and the world of food. My experience and competence spans from the initial, basic conceptualisation all the way over to meetings with media and clients. I have a large network of contacts ranging from dairy producers, chefs, poultry farmers and food journalists to driven partners in PR, design and web development.
Lind Lewin communications delivers:
– concept development and brand building
– design – from idea to execution
– development of content for websites
– structure and ideas for social media
– press releases, press meetings and canvassing
– books, newspapers and educational material
– interviews and articles on food and food production
On my blog Mrs Food I write about food projects and trends, and in particular projects where equality, sustainability and fairness are key elements. And in the past 5 years I have worked on digital projects where I have delivered design and content for websites, as well as run social channels for my clients.
I have worked for 15 years as an art director at advertising agencies, 5 years as designer and creative head for publications at a creative agency, and 10 years running my own business.
I was trained at Beckmans School of Design, Poppius Journalist school and have also recently completed the Digital Leadership course at Berghs School of Communication.
Full CV available at